Northeast Florida Affiliate Community
We invite you to join the Northeast Florida Affiliate Community, as a Charter Member. JWBC is launching this innovative program, in partnership with ATHENA International, which connects local women to an international community of female leaders from around the world.
The Northeast Florida Affiliate Community is a locally-based membership program for women leaders, which offers dual membership in the universally acclaimed ATHENA International.
The Northeast Florida Affiliate Community supports leadership development for women by:
- Connecting established women leaders and/or emerging women leaders with each other.
- Providing mentoring opportunities for emerging women leaders.
- Offering local programming for continued leadership development.
- An opportunity to connect with other affiliate communities on a global scale through our affiliation with ATHENA International.
- More exciting benefits are under development.
Annual membership is $100 per year. Charter membership status ends November 30, 2017 Click here to join us.
For additional information, contact JWBC Director, Ellen Sullivan.
Welcome to the Jacksonville Women’s Business Center (JWBC). The JWBC, funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration and the JAX Chamber Foundation. Our mission is to expand entrepreneurial and economic development for women in Northeast Florida.
Our programs are designed for you, the woman entrepreneur who is operating an established business or wants to open a business located in one of the seven counties in Northeast Florida: Duval, Baker, Clay, Nassau, Flagler, St. Johns or Putnam.
Women business owners and entrepreneurs seek out the Jacksonville Women’s Business Center to explore the possibilities of starting a business, find answers to operational and management issues and to connect with a knowledge bank of business experts. The services and programs presented by the JWBC are offered at no cost or low-cost (with a few limited partial scholarships) to clients.
You are a fit for JWBC if you are:
- ASPIRING: You have an idea and are committed to developing it.
- EMERGING: You are engaged in defining a market, developing products and services and building a business organization.
- GROWING: You have experienced dramatic expansion success with evidence of professional management and systems.
- ACCOMPLISHED: You have proven processes, effective management and continued profitable growth.
Programs are designed to provide women business owners with education, information on how to access capital, resources and networks to help them become successful.
SELECT A LINK BELOW TO SEE HOW WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS